The year will come close shortly so I guess it’s a good time to share some previously unknown facts about myself with you. Here we go…
1. I was born a couple of weeks prematurely.
2. I got my ears pierced when I was 14, but they closed up. I tried again when I was 21, and they were okay for a couple of years, but finally they closed up again. I won’t be trying a third time!
3. My first pet was a boxer dog called Mickey.
4. I’m an only child, and so is my dad, and my boyfriend.
5. I don’t like vinegar or salt added to my food.
6. I am allergic to plasters.
7. I didn’t ever wear any makeup until I was 22.
8. I’ve never smoked a cigarette.
9. I started drinking tea and coffee when I was at university.
10. I was born with red hair but it fell out after a few days.
11. I never met my maternal grandparents because they both died before I was born.
12. When I was 11 I came 2nd in a county-wide tennis competition.
13. I love pandas.
14. I hate not having my nails painted.
15. I’m a very light alcoholic drinker.
16. I passed my driving test when I was 22.