I just found a link up and it looked fun! So I thought I’d play. My days are long and boring lately so this is what I’ve been doing to take up the time. Play along!
1. Is it normal to lie about your age?
Well, I don’t lie about my age and I’d be kind of upset if I found out someone lied to me about theirs so I’m going with “no”.
2. Is it normal to have mistaken someone for the opposite sex?
Yes. I mean, it can definitely happen. I wouldn’t mention it to them though.
3. Is it normal to go #2 in a public restroom?
If you gotta go, then you gotta go. I’d rather not though.
4. Is it normal to sit RIGHT NEXT TO a stranger at the movie theater?
5. Is it normal to lie about your weight?
I think it’s abnormal for someone, other than your doctor ask about your weight, personally.
6. Is it normal to sing and dance in the car?
I do it. You do it. Yes, it’s normal.
7. Is it normal to take self-pictures in public?
I can never get over how awkward it seems when I see pics on facebook of girls taking mirror pics in a public bathroom. Wtf dude, wtf?
8. Is it normal for women to have a gun license?
I want one. I think it could come in handy hah. Get it? Handy-hand gun? Maybe it’s just me.
9. Is it normal to post pictures online of yourself in a bikini?
“Look at me! I’m so sexy! Please compliment me now!”
Stop doing it.
10. Is it normal to like the smell of gasoline?
I like it. I can’t help it. And everyone I’ve asked this question also likes it, so I’d say it’s normal.