We have had a glorious summer here in the UK, and a beautiful sunny September. I will be sad to see the sunshine go, but on the other hand, there are things which I love about autumn:
1. Candles! I can’t wait to get cosy at home with lots of candles. I never feel like lighting candles during the summer months but I always like welcoming the autumn in with a few glowing on the mantelpiece and the relaxing aroma which flows through the room.
2. The changing garden! I am not at all green-fingered but I like seeing the changes which autumn brings to the garden, the colours and the birds.
3. The fashion! I love wrapping myself up in a big knitted jumper, skinny jeans, my big blue coat and boots. Also, I love dark nails, deep pink lips, scarves and hats!
4. Being snug and warm in the house, curled up with a book, a film or crochet, watching the rain roll down the windows.
5. Craft projects! I’ve been enjoying painting woodland animals, and I am crocheting a blanket for the colder months.
What are you looking forward to?